In the past year my blog featured 38 weekendstarters, showing you which songs people all around the world use to get their weekend started. I am not sure whether I will continue to collect these songs in 2011 but what is a better way to end the year with a list showing the songs that people use to get their new year started. For all the previous posts, you can browse through the Weekendstarter archive.
To let me know your song, please leave a comment below or leave it on twitter (@arvid).
My song to end 2010 and begin 2011 is:
What is your song?
- Katy Perry – Firework (@arvid, The Netherlands)
- John Legend & The Roots – Our Generation (@flintstonegirl, The Netherlands)
- U2 – New Year’s Day (@hsenden, The Netherlands)
- De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig – Sterrenstof (@ijram, The Netherlands)
- 05/25/2013 • Will Smith with some great surprises
- 05/22/2013 • Apple identifies certain patents allegedly infringed by Samsung Galaxy S4 and Google…
- 05/22/2013 • Just searched for cloud and guess what the results show?
- 05/21/2013 • Oklahoma Tornado survivor finds missing dog during live interview
- 05/20/2013 • 1 terabyte of free storage